Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

once you get to partial differential equations the calculus also gets you. but the algebra also also gets you

dude what the hell that shit sucked. i was kinda cooking (i knew like 80% what words meant) and then there was 1 question where they just added a third fucking varaible and i didnt know what to do with it so i drew abunch of sad crying cats

7 Likes

You sure it wasnt just a random constant?

Like when ppl put +C in sometimes

no it was time. like the equation was profit vs. units produced but then they were like ā€œimplicitly differentiate with t for timeā€ but the question never mentioned time :sob:

3 Likes

I love it when the questions are poorly written :cry:

1 Like

and clearly I just couldnā€™t fucking read the question. It said it was ā€œprofit per monthā€ but that doesnā€™t mean anything :sob: what does that mean when the only variable is number of units produced

3 Likes

and so I just decided to just plug in the number 70 and then multiply it by t because it mentioned that x=70, and then simplify it even though it said you didnā€™t have to, to make it look like I was doing work

4 Likes

Oh yea that might get you like half credit, the put shit on the paper approach

2 Likes

and then implicitly differentiated that. I wanted them to know I did know what implicit differentiation was at the very least

1 Like

tru

and then drew sad cats for 15 minutes trying to figure out where i went wrong in life

1 Like

wait how long was the exam?

15 minutes sounds like a ton of time

(also how good were the cat drawings?)

it was an hour, but most people finished in like 30 minutes. the whole point of the class is that it is ā€œno calculatorā€ so you just have to know the formulas and plug in the numbers, but not solve. This is because it is for business majors.

1 Like

Yā€™all ever just have a laughing fit with your buddy on a completely full elevator

We laughed at nothing for a solid 2 minutes it was so awkward
ā€¦ which made us laugh even harder

Sleep deprivation is a hell of a drug

3 Likes

Yeah I was always slow af when doing exams, time pressure sucks

1 Like

Oh yea, except during a meeting for me

1 Like

A person I know said some super funny shit and I just started dying