Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Sometimes when you get the giggles there’s nothing you can do

The giggles have to come out

5 Likes

silviu can you tell the nice people in bucharest to put the word bucharest in their city more often

1 Like

bit the bullet and paid for geoguessr and bucharest was my opp for like 20 minutes

3 Likes

I was practically crying I had to leave under the guise of coughing

1 Like

i discovered mtgo and im liking it. i was offput before by thinking it’d be expensive but its neat. u need $5 for an account and then there’s this game mode where each card can cost no more than $0.02. so decks are about a dollar. and there’s daily tournaments and u can win up to like 8 dollars for 1st place. altho u cant cash that out in real money but u can spend that to buy other cards. and theres these bots that give u free random commons and uncommons. so like after a small investment u can like try to build up a collection f2p :flushed: and like mtga is sooo pay to win, so grindy, mtgo interface is ancient but it has all the modes and i can buy individual cards. i have a tournament tomorrow im hyped. i netdecked some strong deck im gonna kick their asses

3 Likes

Magic the gathering is honestly the best of the popular card games

2 Likes

It is so good, tho some cards are insanely pricey lmao

1 Like

Good luck :tada:

1 Like

yeah ive played commander on cockatrice in voice chat with buddies it was a blast. amazing. i wish we could play again

2 Likes

Honestly the most underrated thing is how clear and concise the cards are. Meanwhile you look at yugioh cards and drown in a wall of text.

2 Likes

yeah ive played a lot of yugioh too but its too much. some older formats in tcg look nice but master duel is just so much power

1 Like

Yea I played it like a decade ago and back then the cards werent full of nonsense like wtf is a pendulum summon

1 Like

Tho nothing tops this lmao

2 Likes

They put linear algebra in a card game :sob:

1 Like

they made another one

3 Likes

NOOOOOOO

2 Likes

this is not linear algebra :sob:

2 Likes

look at the picture. y = mx + b