Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

(Is it THAT bad?)

What do you mean? Thereā€™s been people like that as far as I am aware for like, 20 years at least.
Itā€™s a 50/50 on forms that are UK based whether they allow you to select a multiple choice between British, Scottish, English, Northern Irish or Welsh when requiring your nationality

3 Likes

Iā€™m assuming scottish people just feel theyā€™re different enough from the rest of UK? Initially was assuming that the region was being messed up by London politics.

You tend to feel different to other people from an entirely different country, yes. Itā€™s driven by a lot of factors. In a way, weā€™re becoming more culturally attuned to the rest of the UK - Scottish Gaelic is pretty much dead - but politically and economically we are still very diverse.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Chemiscals have cis names and people are make of chemiacals

1 Like

Cismical?

1 Like

Fair

2 Likes

GGGRRRRRRR :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: THEIR MAKING THE CHEMICOLS GAY :triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph: GAY WOKE LIBREAL CSIENCEDS :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: I BEAT MY KIDS :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

BASED?

3 Likes

:horrified:

how many people on fol have gone through a cis-trans isomerization

6 Likes

Many

i think i was born without a cis bone in my body this was never not the case

1 Like

doubles broken cup is awesome i just swept my opponent in 5 turns

3 Likes

i think this is all you need to grasp what happened

1 Like

doubles broken cup is fun until you get walled by a wonder guard mon you literally cant hit when youre up 5-1

3 Likes

I finished a piece of art for the first time in agesā€¦

2 Likes

I did a thing I completed it

2 Likes