Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

their moms, did you not read the post

4 Likes

old people

1 Like

(their moms are 70 years old)

ironing ur jeans is like pulling out a linen napkin to stuff in ur shirt when eating ur mcdonalds

boykisser-1

1 Like

who up ironing they jeans

6 Likes

iā€™ve technically only dated guys but only because this one extremely sweet but extremely autistic-on-a-different-wavelength-from-me guy asked me out to ice cream in the most obviously rehearsed way possible and i couldnā€™t not reward the courage

weā€™re still friends

6 Likes

heā€™s also gay so like. it was on a time limit from the start.

2 Likes

Once a random guy asked me out in the dining hall and I immediately went home and purchased a lesbian pinā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the only time I think a guy has ever asked me out? And then a girl. Once. In high school. The ex girlfriend from the post

1 Like

no oneā€™s ever asked me out

hey benguinā€¦

3 Likes

once someone came up to me in the middle of the class and told me we were dating. but nothing ever came of it and i donā€™t think they were serious about it

2 Likes

There was a guy who I was told liked me in middle school but I never noticed and he never spoke to me

Someone once asked me out on a dare in seventh grade.
I turned them down, but still kinda sucks.

2 Likes

h-h-hey moly squeaks can we get some :point_right: :point_left: ice cweam :pleading_face:

1 Like

for a while in middle school i carpooled with two other girls to and from school and one of them justā€¦ skipped all the steps? i remember one day i was sitting next to her in the car and she just started stroking my hair unprompted.

2 Likes

There was this girl in middle school who I was always getting up to gay shit with but she moved schools and we remained friends after that but didnā€™t talk that muchā€¦

1 Like

When I was 8 I read the entire Warrior Cats series so she would tlak to me

2 Likes

i remember when he asked to exchange numbers with me

and clearly whoever/whatever he sought advice from suggested some form of ā€œplay it coolā€ because while asking the question he squinted and tilted his head back and folded his arms so slowly and jarringly that it looked like a video game animation when youā€™re selecting your fighter

6 Likes