Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Man

Best ive ever gotten in that regard is just. Someone mentioning they’re setting me up with a girl

1 Like

I have no idea who this girl even is

1 Like

She makes gay indie music now. I met the girl one of her songs was about at a party. She didn’t know

1 Like

its me :slight_smile:

hello anekua

2 Likes

I was told its a girl, not a katze

2 Likes

they’re one and the same to most people tbf

2 Likes

As in the girl the song was about didn’t know there was a song about her. She had a girlfriend, a Different girlfriend, and my friend tried to convince her to break up with her

1 Like

sometimes i feel like a dork but then i look at u all and i feel much less like a dork

My partner is at the grocery store getting donuts, limes, two kinds of beer, and hard seltzer. This combination of items is very funny to me.

4 Likes

I was sitting there like hm. Ulterior motives

2 Likes

hey toots…

wanna swap numbers?

2 Likes

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

took me a while to get it but you were imitating him crossing his hands. lmaooo

I mean, given that she wasn’t aware about it at all, I’d say the song was a failure.

Reporting on lesbian activities is hard because I can’t distinguish people using pronouns

3 Likes

hey molly

i am sin ^ 2 and you are cos ^ 2

me and you together … we make one …

2 Likes

ive been asked out a few times but i feel like im much more familiar with the mutual ask out

2 Likes

Why ask anybody out when you could just make it incredibly clear that that is the desired outcome

1 Like

shhh

1 Like

ok im sorry

1 Like

ive had similar experience, there was this girl who would pull me up to her or stroke my hair or kick me in the butt or grab and hold my hands. i didnt mind, but we never talked about it beforehand lmao

1 Like