Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

oh i remembered one of the funniest ways i’ve been flirted with

this one guy liked to show me random science things on yt, like “will sodium blow up orbeez?” and things of that nature, and i enjoyed it and he was nice but more and more he would single me out to show these things to

and then one day he came up to me smiling and holding his linear algebra worksheet and he asked me “idk how they come up with these questions, do you?”

and i said “good question i’m not sure, maybe they come up with the answers first and work backwards to make the questions?”

and his face immediately went flat and he said “yeah probably” and walked away

and i realized i had stolen his moment of glory he was trying to set up and i felt SO BAD

8 Likes

molly will u blow up orbeez nuts

3 Likes

LMAO

Molly gosh, how many moments of these things you have

i’m simply an autism magnet what can i say

4 Likes

Is it because you like origami, does origami have attractive proprities, they do look pretty ccool

the origami doesn’t like me back :pensive:

i thought our ice cream date went perfectly

3 Likes

lmao

WOW

1 Like

man silviu’s always the purest things and then i remember that one time they called child beating based and i can never figure out how to fit that into the picture

4 Likes

Oh that?

I thought Bionic said beating the world record in growing children properly with highest quality-of-life% :blush:

5 Likes

Me (that’s exactly how my bunny looks like) and your cat

i want to kiss it

Mwoha

1 Like

Jenna and I decided to drink and work on a puzzle today. It’s like a normal 1000 piece puzzle and it’s Critical Role themed and I gotta say, assembling 7 dodecahedrons and 4 have the same color scheme is not a great puzzling experience. The magic puzzle company has ruined all other puzzles for me. Jenna has now abandoned me for RuneScape.

5 Likes
1 Like

There are 9 (technically 11) dodecahedrons.

1 Like

WHY SITHE CAFEPLAYING ALL IWANT FOR CHIRSTMAS IS YOU

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 Likes