Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I will watch almost anything for like the slightest hint of lesbians. TOH had actual factual girl kissing though and ruled

3 Likes

so at my GSA the teacher occasionally just brings boatloads of tiny flags
anyways turns out the ones they bought didn’t have the actual lesbian flag and instead had what my friends called the “transphobic lesbian flag” (idr the backstory to the transphobic lesbian flag but it is transphobic)
instead of the orangeish colors it has just the same color scheme again
anyways we grabbed a highlighter and used it on the parts that needed to be changed and somehow it looks exactly the same

somebody said TOH ive been summoned

2 Likes

i love owl house sm

2 Likes

lmao

1 Like

Is the Dunmeshi cat… Boy?

1 Like

izutsumi is cat girl

1 Like

FUCK

1 Like

i follow an account that just posts izutsumi

@Marshal @Chloe

4 Likes

i need to read the manga. ryoko kui rules

1 Like

ive not read or watched it im just aware of the cat thing

1 Like

every james beast video i watch is a war crime. he psychologically tortures people and then makes it worse. yes, let’s isolate someone from virtually all human contact and stimulation, and then, as a bit, make it significantly worse.

2 Likes

… that’s Mr. Beast right

yeah, Mr. James “Jimmy” Beast

1 Like

Yeah probably

dude he fucking ADDED FLYING BUG NOISES in the newest one i hated those parts what a fucking evil maniac he did that specifically to make me uncomfortable

1 Like

I’m kind of fascinated by Mr Beast conceptually even though I find his actual style of presentation deeply repulsive and have never touched a video of his with a ten foot pole

2 Likes