Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I liked personally when he had the same guy lose in the same challenge back to back it was p funny and then each time hes like “oh… well you lost… so…” and this guys just devasted and then he gets dropped into a foam pit

2 Likes

He did a squid game video with seemingly zero self awareness that he’s the real life squid game guy but with fake explosions

2 Likes

Ive been watching jimmy donaldson since he counted to 1 million and i dont plan on stopping

1 Like

Yeah

SAUL GOODMAN?

1 Like

It was hype

2 Likes

mr beast haters rise up

2 Likes

ever since matpat went missing under mysterious circumstances ive not had anyone to hate. unfortunate life

2 Likes

IMG_20240330_203038

3 Likes

Honestly been craving to view this image lately ty

I reblogged pages of the manga last night that’s just Laios being a trans dog girl. She’s just like me fr

1 Like

spongegray me bob

1 Like

Lilipad

I couldn’t think of a reference but that sounded cute

it does !!

should i get a bunch of gay stickers for my walking stick

1 Like

Absolutely

1 Like

someone stopped sitting next to me after i made obvious enough that i am transgender idt anyone else cares. maybe one of the crypto bros. or the dude who was snickering about me wearing a scarf one time
i dont mind bc this dude is a lost cause like he is doomed. also he is possibly the edgiest man alive

1 Like

lol

like i know what youre thinking of when i say edgiest man alive. you arent ready. hes like several orders of magnitude further than youd understand. like i cannot understate

1 Like

Sounds like he sucks

1 Like