Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

how is everyone doing on understanding the sixteen categories of knowledge

nyayanyayanya

I’m too busy trying to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win in a Death Battle!

i think we’re all still good on futile rejoinders and methods of losing an argument

1 Like

love coming back from class to one of two best friends from high school sending unironic soyjack party (neonazi imageboard) memes to the groupchat

its so over

1 Like

2 Likes

unfortunately so

1 Like

texas highschool
download (23)

9 Likes

Agreeable (I haven’t been there)

my highschool class friend group of like 10ish people

• fraternity & drug addict (hates me)
  • fraternity & alcoholic
  • fraternity & alcoholic + steriods
  • fraternity & steriods (probably also alcoholic)
  • fraternity
  • fraternity & skips most classes (this one is crazy. he was literally a 4.3 gpa student and got into honors in the best school in the state)
  • still chill but will never talk to again (he’s too close with the first dude who I have major beef with)

• still talk to but undeniably will probably go the path of his brother and be super racist on the internet
  • this one is chill
1 Like

Can confirm, half of the toilets are heavily vandalized to the point of being completely unusable

honestly a good few of the ppl in the class below me are chill n I still talk to so maybe I was unlucky but also yeowch

1 Like

American high school (either you go to a good high school and the pressure to succeed eventually crushes you, or you go to a bad one and you’re just fucked for life)

Like I’ve seen

• chip bags in the toilet
  • toilet paper draped upon the seat
  • people pissing on the like bag things over some out of order toilets
  • etc.
1 Like

im in Scotland but i never asked where the bathrooms were at my school and never once used them so i have nothing to add

2 Likes

Scottish traumas

now that i think of it i think i was less scared of public bathrooms and more severely uncomfortable in mens bathrooms,

2 Likes

Men’s bathroom are really scary. Stay pure

1 Like

:skull: