Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

public bathrooms are just gross in general tbh

1 Like

Mainly in schools

1 Like

Ive seen my fair share of gross non school public bathrooms, usually the onrs in school are kinda gross or super gross with no inbetween

1 Like

i manage in disabled ones and the such. i need my own space. also bc less people use them theyre generally cleaner

1 Like

for a long time i thought me realising i was trans was kind of a sudden amazing vision i had and over the years i realise more and more how blatantly obvious it has been the entire time

3 Likes

no story im sure trying on that dress when it didnt fit your sister was not exploring anything. im sure you think itd be neat to Try Out Being a Girl for a while like everyone else does. im sure its normal to be so happy thinking about yourself as a girl living a life as a girl these are things Everyone Does surely. my ass did not skip the egg stage i was just in it at fuckijg ten

2 Likes

*projectile

1 Like

coming out and hearing “yeah, we know” is the true queer experience

2 Likes

oh they were completely blindsided they just thought i was gay

1 Like

and like, yeah,

1 Like

Real

REAL

All of my 9th grade friends were wildly homophobic and the one who wasn’t was like fucking shocked when I came out :wowee:

Then I went to a new school in 10th grade and didn’t have to come out all over again because it was clear from the moment they learned my name

if i heard someone was called Eliza T. Psycho i probably wouldn’t fuck with them either

1 Like

Joycat

Nah the homophobic people at my school just mind their own damn business

Apparently over here on fol no one was shocked (this is according to Icibalus)

my crew was trans boy who tried to stab me with a biodegradable butter knife, mafia player, mafia player, Canadian, mean girl and some nice quiet people

1 Like

not homophobic sadly. they were very accommodating to my transition

1 Like