Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

oh wait there are literally multiple trans flags in it lmao

1 Like

ive known enough cis girls to know they do that too. they just also make group chats and call each other whores. its a fun time

1 Like

Uhhh I had…

• the one girl who’s eternally frozen as a middle schooler to me, who went to Cornell and is miserable now (lol. lmao)
  • transmasc who was into astrology, who I can only describe as “extremely TikTok”
  • bisexual theatre kid girl
  • cousin of bisexual theatre kid girl (aggressively straight ally)
  • SECOND very TikTok transmasc really into astrology
  • one girl I had a fight with in middle school and didn’t make up with until like four years later
  • two twin sisters (I will admit I could never consistently keep their names straight I just knew them as the gay one and the bisexual(?) one)
  • ex-girlfriend, who didn’t come out as gay until after we broke up (famous here from my Post)
  • the British rich girl who once complained about how she had no idea how she was going to pay for her hair appointments when she moved out and I was like ??? incomprehensible problem
  • the one who I literally can’t remember a single personality trait of
2 Likes

wait but that just sounds like transfem discord with extra steps

1 Like

are you sure youre the font man

1 Like

turns out woman are woman

2 Likes

I just spent an entire lab block looking at Mahjong Soul women on my laptop

2 Likes

You just like the art

And NOT chaste ones.

1 Like

I actually hate the art of the woman I was looking at and was looking at her to be a hater in the groupchat

2 Likes

However the people behind me don’t know htat

2 Likes

You just like (to hate) the art

1 Like

← HOMO

1 Like

the main difference is the levels of neurodivergent. i said they just called each other whores because i dont know how to describe how they interacted it was completely indecipherable. like i understand just talking to talk but neurotypical people do it in a way where they are neither having fun nor learning anything. they gain nothing and are unhappy. i do not enjoy neurotypical smalltalk

1 Like

1 Like

@neil_the_eel

1 Like

I was never really in any text group chats with my friends that weren’t for planning physical events. They were not generally group chat people and I was extra not a group chat person

1 Like

If you can’t see this font (likely) then that’s your problem

1 Like

Me when you out fountain me

do enjoy competitive small talk though

1 Like