Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Huh

this was around the time i brought uno reverse cards to school in order to barter for goods and services so i might of genuinely had a spanner on me

1 Like

You’re gay?

at some point in early high school one of my mom’s friends got me little business-card-style cards with my name, pronouns, and contact information

and was like “BY THE WAY, if you update any of this information, just let me know and I can replace them. hypothetically”

2 Likes

people fucked with the uno reverse cards. i lost my spanner though

this same friend apparently at one point had a dream about me coming out as trans :joy_cat:

1 Like

THE VISIONS

1 Like

The prophesy

the “story has a social life” arc was insane. and i never think of it. this was the same time as my entire tosfm life. those intersect perfectly

1 Like

also my whole high school basically took it as fact that i liked dudes

some of them asked me out as a joke

and in hindsight i think that “i don’t have enough friends and i’m desperately touch starved and you still can’t trigger my bi awakening” is a p sick burn

2 Likes

imageimage

1 Like

WHY CAN’T I JUST TYPE “…”!!!

1 Like

…

1 Like

you’re trans? i thought you were just really font of origami i didn’t know you had more personality traits

1 Like

..womp womp

1 Like

Fond

1 Like

i will just say

my discord pfp is literally an owo’ing catgirl

i don’t really think i was hiding it

1 Like

In THIS economy?

@ImaginaryNeon

(the secret is to add <filler> or most other words between two brackets, this hides the words but gets around the spam filter)

1 Like

1 Like