Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

fufufu~

you will faillll~

1 Like

im pretty sure those two literally cannot get a bad result

we’re shaving chloes head tonight boys

1 Like

except for some of them where clicking anything but repression causes you to die instantly.

1 Like

that’s hte objective

its probably more common than i act like it is but i need you to understand this was my first time playing the game, i finish day 2, then i look in the corner and what do you MEAN one of my employees died it’s a vending machine

crumbling armor :bangbang:

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

dysphoria is a bitch bestie <3

2 Likes

lobotomy corporation is a great video game because its’ mechanics are like 90% sending people to their inevitable deaths without realising it and the remaining 100% is deliberately sending people to their inevitable deaths

1 Like

thanks. one of society’s biggest crimes i reckon

it’s definitely more common than you think it is
almost every abnormality will claim between 1 and 8 lives before you realize you need fucking 4 temperance to work with porccubus at all

my professor has said that she has “hair envy” and she gets mad at me every time i get a haircut

1 Like

oh shes gonna be REAL angry now then

1 Like

60 dollars was low. i wouldve went higher

except alephs which will claim significantly more than this because half of them have an instakill gimmick if you don’t have level 5 in a specific stat (or in two cases, all of them)

you make me laugh so much lili it’s impressive.

3 Likes

it’s specifically funny to me because it was literally the exact end of the day i was like “okay good i got through that fine” Nope.

i didnt know…
can we double it and do 10k robux ?:pleading_face:

1 Like

authentic lobotomy corporation experience