Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

still love imagining the sephiriah dialogue in days as emails

i gotta go back to that game but it’s windows only so i cant do it on my computer unfortunately

every player always asks the question at least once
“what’s a violet noon”
they are quickly answered

the Manager’s inbox is fucked

if lobotomy corporation had whatsapp

1 Like

my sibling in christ your hair is 2 inches itll grow back tomorrow

1 Like

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: PUNISHING BIRD DUMBASS

2 Likes

beign 18 is awesome i’m legally responsible for my crimes

2 Likes

My friend hasn’t seen it yet… she also spent a very long amount of time not knowing that TSO takes all your boxes. She was going Yeah it’s fine it’s literally not a problem at all he just breaks out and you move all your guys out of the space

yesod whenever a guy gets a paper cut “manager you fucking moron i can’t fucking believe you’d personally do this to me specifically”

chesed when literally everyone around him is dead “oh. this is probably bad”

did you know when you take the cis out of christ you get hrt

2 Likes

who up ecoing they terrorism

1 Like

i love bit creep i have a video somewhere of an employee named jay eazy getting executed by judgement bird and it mostly makes sense in the context

silent orchestra is such an annoying abno which is why it infuriates me that he has one of the best set items in the game

tutie is back ((((:

1 Like

read that as “i love that bit in creep” somehow and was trying to decipher your interpretation of radioheads creep

1 Like

[to the tune of Beware The Forest Mushrooms] I WAS NEVER BOOK SMART IM ABNORMALITY SMART
MAKES MY PRUDENCE PRUDENCE PRUDENCE HIGHER

da capo, paradise lost and twilight are all kickass sets that require you have the related bastard and only twilight actually does anything to make them bearable

My eye is STILL twitching I fucking slept what did I do to deserve this

can we run an our glorious homesite, Fortress of Lies fundraiser for the children. not today today is a bad idea due to April​ Fools but

1 Like