Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

oh i havent played that one ill google thanks ^-^

and i agree the Pokémon TCG for complexity through simplicity (at least compared to something like yugioh) and for the lands, specifically setting a pace to the game. it just feels good to have a board of lands, it feels good to interact with them. its not as fun to have an automatic mana bar that is guaranteed to go up every turn. the color philosophy is pleasing

I don’t actually know how their coven works

Recently they added apoc

WHY

1 Like

why is Bomber spreading

1 Like

Update nvm it’s the exact same

so no ritualist

L

1 Like

i love the random cards that become people’s pet cards. i like playing courser of kruphix in every deck that I can feasibly justify including it in. i play it in my muldrotha deck (it’s not even recommended by edhrec), but I love the “play with the top of your deck revealed” effect so much, and it’s absurdly powerful with cards that let you mill, draw, shuffle which I can do easily. I think my record is getting 4 or 5 lands off the top in a single turn by just deliberately controlling the top of the deck. it was so absurd.

1 Like

Well in terms of mech and CL

Like they just can’t kill until n2

as long as tosfm’s spirit lives on so will bomber

1 Like

sometimes i think the course of social deduction ever since 2021 has just been an elaborate way to taunt me with the shadows of my past

1 Like

Blue Dragon of salem isn’t a very balanced setup for longform

1 Like

N3

i think bomber will outlast it actually since soul collector exists

1 Like

this isnt a good thing. can we have bomber’s bomb go off and kill tosfm’s spirit

1 Like

Yes.

what the fuck

1 Like

g a c h a is being censored as too. hm

1 Like

Just say Town of Salem

1 Like