Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

gacha

1 Like

oh wtf

1 Like

everyone has one! for me it’s hero because esper hero was my pet deck during the hellstandard of Throne of Eldraine - Theros: Beyond Death - Ikoria and it was so much more fun than all the bullshit around it

2 Likes

no, i am just illiterate and misread my own post

1 Like

the problem with my muldrotha commander deck is tried to be more fair with it because i only play it on casual commander nights, but every other deck goes so far over the top of what I’m doing that I’ve only ever one with single turn table kills which feels bad. like paradoxically it might be better just to play giant idiots to grab out of the graveyard and kill players one at time to make it feel more casual

1 Like

the Pokémon TCG

this requires the bomber to win

1 Like

I like minthara

1 Like

your opponent is playing like. Jeskai Fires and then you play an Altruis, Oracle of Half-Truths. that’s right fucker i get fact or fiction (small and weird) edition and a 1/1. what will you Do Now

1 Like

you can try and stop massclaim all you want but 80% of the classes in salem have a self confirm button

1 Like

my machinations are unfathomable. please ignore that the actual wincon in that deck was Dream Trawler and the Hero existed as pressure

truly, 2019 standard was a hellscape

1 Like

oh no

Ritualist and Doomsayer did stop fun and balanced strategies in alpha

1 Like

I feel you. I only played Courser decks in the original Theros block standards, and of course, Siege Rhino, my beloved. I am a complete sicko for playing efficient creatures with etb effects. Like cool synergy deck over there too bad I’m going to be playing a crash of 4/5 trampling idiots that lightning helix you until you die.

1 Like

FOR FUCKS SAKE

2 Likes

Augh

1 Like

fun and balanced strategies?

fun and balanced strategies

1 Like

this is my favorite commander

i love buffing her up as much as i can with instants, give someone a ton of tokens, and then sit back and let them attack other people. and at any point i can sac her at instant speed to reclaim my tokens (if i find a sac enabler)

1 Like