Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

SIEGE RHINO

this is now the siege rhino chat actually

1 Like

i hosted a game where this happened but it also took zirbo outing the entire sc​um team

1 Like

but tos2 players are weaklings who cant play without TI instantly posting day 2 so they had to get nerfed

1 Like

everyone must state an opinion on our BOY immediately

2 Likes

yeah after jvp was released it became awful and then there was a glimmer of hope when guilds came out and standard was okay, but then wilderness rec came out and then war of the spark, and i think eldraine came out during that hell standard and just prolonged the suffering

1 Like

now i’m remembering stuff that happened on tos and i’m not sure how to feel about this

fun and balanced

chorpie

1 Like

now behold
the least androgynous project moon character

do you think it’d be possible to get bomber or soul collector through review here

1 Like

unbothered. moisturized. happy. in its lane. focused. flourishing.

1 Like

that’s a 39 year old man by the way

kids these days with their Sheoldred, The Apocalypse… back in my day we only had Siege Rhino and we damn well liked it

im working on it.

ive been listening to the boys are back in tow​n on loop for the past like 2 hours

siege rhino is a beautiful card because it was better than everything around it. but only slightly.

you better believe im playing esper midrange with sheoldred in the current standard. i built it before knowing that my lgs’s standard events regularly don’t fire. there have been less than 4 participants every time we’ve gone it’s insane

my bfs sisters kitty is named after the band that plays that song

1 Like

i do love the boys are back in Blue Dragon. i love that scene in always sunny where they r singin it

1 Like