Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

You are the Executioner! Your target is Alice!

4 Likes

i was There

1 Like

haha oopsie! :3 you!

2 Likes

literally 14984

1 Like

being on the ToS forums at a young age is objectively why i’m like this

2 Likes

i don’t know how you got away with that

i’d say you left before it went downhill but it was going downhill from minute one from what i could tell

1 Like

2024_01_31_0fj_Kleki

oh no as far as i’m concerned i showed up as soon as the writing was on the wall

1 Like

why is iron valiant tera fighting? are they stupid?

ToSFM peaked with CFM17. for worse and for worse.

1 Like

dota2reporter. orangeandblack 5. you. mistyx. and so, so many (usually) exciting lives, torn away by tos2 forums

1 Like

nearly everyone i know who has touched tos forums, even like a couple times ever still has been negatively impacted by it in the long term. poison

1 Like

then again i managed to convince the entire game i was transporter and get gunned down n1 by every Unseen as vt
it was a simpler time

choking out whoever made this change

okay. lukewarm defense of oko. planeswalkers had traditionally been bad if they could not really defend themselves (Oko can’t really defend himself unless you already have a thing in play to Elk which barely counts). The Pongify effect had never really been all that good outside of niche windows where Pongify and Rabid Hybridization had been playable. They were fine, but not busted. The card was changed after it had gone through heavy playtesting without going through another round of playtesting, and the change (I don’t remember the specifics) is what made it fucked up broken. Something similar happened with Tarmogoyf where someone transcribing the file into the database that cards actually get printed from just assumed it worked like Lhurgoyf and didn’t properly put the design cost ({G}{G} instead of {1}{G}) or the design P/T (*/* instead of */*+1)

i would prefer if he would go unmentioned if possible please

@discobot this cookie 4 u brother man

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

what did orange do to you

1 Like