Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

three decent forum themes and one incomprehensibly terrible one. it’s beautiful

1 Like

should have brought back all black everything

1 Like

tos dark is worse than all black everything because it gives you hope

1 Like

This happened to me on a discord server with my current and former coworkers. Just absolute jackass behavior

im concerned now what the haha oopsie! :3 is this theme

i can’t share your grievances because i’m using the superior theme (legacy dark) on a phone

i think a lot about how i had not one but two hydras who decided to mess with me by setting the forum theme + page count to something completely unusable

okay so
the three other themes were just default themes the phpbb forum software has with some mild edits
the ToS Dark theme was clearly built far more from the ground up to be ToS-themed

1 Like

not page count posts per page whatever

oh

god

1 Like

so it had ToS-themed branding everywhere. most notably, every single fucking post was on a dark wood background

1 Like

ignore the fact last i checked if i play tos1 now and roll Blue Dragon i have fucking
lime green wood

1 Like

to discord like emojis (the yellow cats)

the UI also functioned completely differently and parts of the post editor just didn’t fucking function

Everything about tos always looked like it was made 10 years ago when it was brand new

3 Likes

objectively true. ToS is aesthetically absolutely terrible. also remember the ToS: The Card Game NSFW Pack? i don’t know what’s iin it and i don’t want to but i am offended by the merest fact of its’ existence

1 Like

this is a tangent, but do you remember when Tumblr had a second secret post editor that you could only access by zooming out

did anybody not just use prosilver

1 Like

most functional social media site

i think a lot about how the only not miserable hydra experience i’ve had in like 3 years was the one where me and trochi did furry roleplay

that has bad implications but i don’t care that’s literally just what it was

1 Like