Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

yeah it was great that i was completely isolated as a kid

2 Likes

I’m hosting “Extra Casual” and describing it as “like Greatest Idea”

what’s your point

Fair

Im pretty sure this is the entire reason some people thought pre buff Prosecutor was strong

1 Like

but no no when i was a kid i genuinely didn’t think Flow was like. a discord server with an extant membership and culture. i thought it was more a state of mind. an abstract concept

1 Like

wu wei

flow exists in the collective unconscious

2 Likes

I mean it is also an abstract concept, state of mind

but that’s just the traditional general usage

1 Like

i thought everyone was just shitposting about entering a Flow State

2 Likes

I think they thought all evil pushes were like this lmao

But then again once i did Unseen theory for some tos2 players to explain why 10v5 is unbalanced as a ratio and someone commented “its almost impossible to get 2 mislynches in a row”

1 Like

ah

lmfao

My name is ImaginaryNeon, I am the 52nd ranked psychopath in pd_galleria. My PC currently won’t boot and I am actively juggling 3 battle passes. The only things currently keeping me from trying to bash someone’s head in with the corner of my laptop are the fact that I am weak, not wanting to damage the laptop, the concept of witnesses, not wanting to hide a body, and the little self-restraint I still have, in that order.

I mean given how confirmable many roles are that’s not even that wrong

1 Like

you have to understand that like. some of the shit i did back then i can’t fully be absolved of for but i really was just a kid

1 Like

a strategy I successfully got away with multiple times (not a ton, but multiple) was faking classes that could produce confirmable effects, putting in my logs that I had done those effects, and then fake-copy-pasting messages from other players claiming to have received those effects

like fakeclaiming doc and then just posting fake messages from other players saying “Thanks for the heal 9” or whatever

1 Like

Hello has anything happened

(note: most of what i did was just be slightly more edgy than I am now on the internet. still feel fucking terrible about it though)

1 Like

Nope

People say I can’t be like magnus but this is mentally jarring for people anyway

1 Like