Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i can’t be like aret aret (i’d have to praise s*nger) but does that ever stop anyone

this reminds me of a study they did on people with bigoted beliefs to try to understand what would make them come around to not having those beliefs anymore, and the only thing that did it was having a social group/community that they could be in that didn’t hold those beliefs. nothing else worked because your brain will fight you every step of the way if it thinks you’re going to change your mind on something that’ll isolate you from what you view as your community. it’s really sad and creates this paradox where you don’t wanna be welcoming of shitty people and let shitty people take over your community, but by ostracizing them, you can doom them to being shitty people for longer.

3 Likes

peter singer is a eugenicist, send post

1 Like

my “I support saving drowning children but oppose murdering disabled babies (seriously what the fuck)” t-shirt is raising a lot of questions already answered by my “I support saving drowning children but oppose murdering disabled babies (seriously what the fuck)” t-shirt

2 Likes

funny story about this

:3

yeah. yeah.

1 Like

so there’s this one guy well known around the Omega Strikers community called Sin of Pride

and yes he is known for all the wrong reasons, guy is a toxic multi-accounter/ban-evader in a number of OS discords

1 Like

this is arguably not the worst thing peter singer has said about disabled people btw. Do not fucking look up this guy’s actual beliefs

1 Like

just you wait until the 6 other sins show up

2 Likes

most places have banned him one or more times and basically nobody actively wants him in their servers

well

peter singer “people are just mad at me because of summaries about what i bbelieve about disabled people… but if you look into me you will find that what i believe is in fact significantly worse”

2 Likes

peter “benguinedparbecue” singer

there’s this one group that formed to basically be a club for players not good enough to be in any real competitive club called GEX

and they have in fact intentionally left Sin of Pride in their server

but

he’s quarantined to his own channel and has access only to it

you can go to that one specific channel to talk with him if you want but he’s not allowed anywhere else in the server lol

1 Like

At that point, why even let him in?

it’s funnier this way

1 Like

like (at least in the US) we don’t have super severe punishments for most crimes if they’re committed by minors for a reason. fucking up constantly is what being a kid is. you learn the skills you need by fucking up to learn how to haha oopsie! :3 up less and less, but you never really stop. most of us probably have at least one thing we think about that we wish we could take back ya know? i want to erase who i was until like… haha oopsie! :3 mid-20s at the earliest but part of me wants to just jettison everything up until I realized I was trans and not even for the normal trans reasons, but that was a turning point where i just got over so much bullshit that let me be a more functional person

4 Likes

𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲’𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹

2 Likes

i would like to petition to unban flow from Unseen champs

3 Likes