Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I don’t like shutting down conversations, and this one hasn’t gotten that heated yet, but I’m going to ask you guys to please take this discussion to DMs (or, even better actually, MU’s discord has a #debate channel which is pretty sick - and they actually ‘moderate’ debates there) because cookie thread isn’t the place for this and and I can’t be around constantly to make sure this stays respectful lol

2 Likes

i am not suggesting that my idea is a perfect system. but sports is nothing but giving people advantages. we’re simply fine with this one becasue it reinforces patriarchy

IKR
waking up at 5am is fucked

I see no risk of it running into non-respectful territory but aight

yeah you’re right sorry

1 Like

i traded straightness for a functional sleep schedule so it balances out

2 Likes

im trying to google about it but sadly the results are filled with opinion articles or silly quora answers and not much reliable sources

1 Like

don’t worry chupie i got this

3 Likes

I actually do recommending moving over to mu debate channel tho tbh ftr
Very good conversation to have - just not here rn

2 Likes

the scare quotes here are Really funny

2 Likes

honestly that’s just the trans experience in general, sadly

2 Likes

just fwiw there’s contradicting studies on this, and i’m specifically saying this through the lens of trans women competing in sports. we don’t have a lot of strong evidence to suggest that anything makes a truly significant difference other than muscle mass, and, at least as far as trans women are concerned, their muscle mass normalizes after a couple years. and there’s only a handful of sports where muscle mass is such a dominating factor that women can’t compete in it. odds are that there are women who could compete at a high level in any sport even if there would be vanishingly small numbers of them.

2 Likes

are you speaking from experience

2 Likes

bro thinks he can solo the cookie thread

3 Likes

secondhand but yes

1 Like

@jail

1 Like

cookie thread is my bitch

3 Likes

we’ll get you yet,