Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

It’s kinda hard for me to answer the question because I don’t, like, conceive of myself as having changed my mind even when I did

1 Like

Why go into store when you can sit in parking lot of store for ten minutes

1 Like

oh no now I have a guess :joy_cat: (the joycat is not meant to indicate judgment, it’s making fun of me not you)

2 Likes

I come to conclusions based off information and if the information changes my mind will change. But I don’t see this as Me changing My mind. I see this as the information I have changing and thus my perspective on it changing

1 Like

Obviously this isn’t always true, new informaiton doesn’t immediately result in a change, there’s agency there, but I just conceive of that as “I didn’t think about it enough and now I did”

please don’t because i’m genuinely so humiliated to have ever agreed with these people. i’ve fucking 180’d from almost every position and part of me cringes into a singularity whenever i think about past me

(edit: you can if you want obv im just being hyperbolic)

2 Likes

cleric gaming

1 Like

yeah

1 Like

:ghosthug: :ghosthug: (tbc I wasn’t going to say the guess, that’s why I didn’t in fact say it (but I can’t decide to Not Have A Guess))

2 Likes

I also changed a Lot from when i was younger

I’ll try to stay vague just in case but i grew up *ennonite

2 Likes

im still young so i have a lot of character development to go

1 Like

i definitely had bad opinions once upon a time but i have also blocked out all my memories from before like. sophomore year of high school at the earliest. and even then it becomes fuzzy until college

1 Like

i have had major character development.
Younger me (16-17) was an edgy little shit!

3 Likes

Tutuu searching google for “ennonite”

2 Likes

Meeeeee toooo

2 Likes

i went through a period where every year I would look back at the past year and think about how much of a fucking idiot i’ve been. thankfully it’s finally getting longer between times where I feel like I’ve truly been just a complete jackass, but it still does happen periodically.

4 Likes

I was really not fun to talk too!!!

1 Like

i’m not american so i didn’t grow up with too many stupid opinions

4 Likes

yah

1 Like

OMFGG HAHAHHAH EXACTLY

HOW DID YOU ONW

I LITERALLY WAS READY TO DO THAT ONCE I LIKED ALL THE NEW POSTS HHAHAHAHAHHAHA

3 Likes