Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

LMAO

1 Like

i love jinx

1 Like

probably my most traumatizing game (mech-wise) was one of syndicate’s anniversary games. alison was a 3p that claimed in her first post, gave powers to people. we killed all the m a f i a.

the game continued.

the host gave alison the m a f i a factional kill without it being part of her role PM and without announcing the death of the m a f i a faction. we didnt chop alison. we lost at ~f8 or so because she was alive and fulfilled her role wincon

5 Likes

huh

1 Like

another traumatizing moment was a game where 5 players posted before reading their role PMs

people strated introducing discord hubs. hosts werent quite familiar with them, and how much you can angleshoot

one game a host started the game by linking the invite to the discord in the sign up thread. he didnt ping anyone or contact anyone. he expected people to read the thread

as people hopped in, he assigned them to their role channels, and gave them “player” role with a distinct color

when i got in, i caught one player posting itt without having the “player” role. i called them out itt.

a bit of drama ensued. but it later turned out five (5) people, posted itt before waiting for the host to assign them to their channels

which to be fair where was no “warm-up” period, it just started and the timer started ticking. but. yeah

4 Likes

joycat

1 Like

we have also had multiple debates of “is posting before reading your role PM bad? is that not just a strategy? why is it bad?”

ive had to campaign multiple times why its bad

ive had to campaign multiples times to try to have rules about angleshooting, what it is, and why its bad

a lot of the counter arguments ive heard was "if we have sitewide rules that would reduce the variance of games. i love how creative hosts can be with their unique and different games! :heart: " and it just. embarassing

4 Likes

spetup dgesign

2 Likes

free-to-keep game for like 12 more hours

2 Likes

what the hell howd u embed it on here

2 Likes

I love (hate) impossible to hunt Unseen members. Nothing will ever be worse than the lost Unseen faction.

2 Likes

magic

(i had no clue it could do that)

2 Likes

botcu

1 Like

you know for probably repping them in champs I slander botcu too much

1 Like

I am stuck in a stalemate

2 Likes

3v2

I am an NK vigilante with 1 shot

2 Likes

cursed soul moment

1 Like

yeah like. the most frustrating part to me were people’s attitudes about it. alison was an evil 3p. that was the justification for her inheriting the Unseen nk. some people were like “its ur guy’s fault for letting her live”. some townies were like “I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE KILLED HER, I TOLD U AND U DIDNT LISTEN, AND NOW WE LOST”. even alison herself chimed in “you guys all threw by not killing me, wtf are u doing, i hate it when Blue Dragon members run it down in my games like that”. toxic post games are nothing new to the mafiaverse but this one particularly bugged me coz it was just so stupid. its not like a “normal” toxic post game where someone had bad reads or someone getting flamed. it was just so … like multiple ppl players were so misdirected and showed no understanding of the difference between player friendly and player unfriendly game design. id go as far as say “game design” here not just “Unseen design”

1 Like

hate da mets baby

1 Like

WE ARE STILLL GOING

2 Likes