Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Currently I have “there’s an Austrian guy who invented calculus, he has a cookie company named after him” (thanks intensify)

It is

like generally speaking if you’re trying to do research you. have at least a vague topic. you don’t start by saying “I would like to learn FIVE INTERESTING THINGS. what kind of interesting things? I DON’T CARE”

1 Like

The entire class is like this

The only reason I’m enjoying it is because of the curriculum

Nothing to do with the teacher or her assignments

The average person spends around six months of their life waiting at traffic lights.

1 Like

it’s also the kind of stupid pointless assignment that i’d do an autism and get stuck on

4 Likes

crab

1 Like

The voice for Hooty from The Owl House, created by Dana Terrace, came from Alex Hirsch attempting a mickey mouse impression. The voice was then originally kept as a placeholder until Hirsch could come up with a better voice, but Terrace liked the voice so much he was forced to keep it. This put some strain on Hirsch, as the voice hurt his vocal cords and he had to find a way to do it for extended periods of time.

1 Like

if you need a source I can provide one

1 Like

imagine putting strain on your vocal cords in order to have a certain voice for an extended period of time

couldn’t be me

2 Likes

help me i got talked into playing mahjong soul help help

The only solution is murder

i was so scared of voice training because i didn’t want people to hear me doing it, combined with the fact that it was supposed to take a really long time, so i was like oh god am i gonna have to keep finding a new place to hide every day for five months oh fuck oh shit

i voice trained for two days. two.

wait shit thats it?

1 Like

ive been the exact same and just relying on some silent breathing excercises to work my larynx
it took you two days???

1 Like

tbf it’s probably extremely person dependent, i’m told that my pre-training voice wasn’t that masc, and i don’t feel like what i’m using now is strictly out of my range from before, i just feel like i have the muscle memory to put things in the right place and i know it’s at least dece because it passes

i could definitely be a very lucky case

2 Likes

i also don’t think there’s anything dangerous about the method i used, but i’m not 100% so i’d need to check on that to feel comfortable sharing it

but it was shockingly simple and i honestly did not expect a fraction of the results i got

like, literally, a couple hours after the first sesh (which took about half an hour), i was speaking in the most andro end of my range with no conscious adjustments

2 Likes

ur probably right that its very person dependent, i just also think its really cool u were able to get that stuff to a level where youre happy with it in 2 days

1 Like