Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

ty lol

i did record my voice before starting but i haven’t had the courage yet to record it after

we’ll see how much i really like it one day

2 Likes

Algorithms are named after the guy who invented them. His surname was al-Khwarizmi and it was loaned through a few different languages to become an English word

1 Like

the best part

the reason it was only two days is that on the third day, i got hospitalized

and i suddenly had both no private time to train, and dozens of people constantly trying to figure out whether to sir or ma’am me

i truly got tossed in the deep end with that one LOL

2 Likes

algebra was also named after the muslim who invented it. Muslims invented a lot of things while europeans were fucking around

3 Likes

I thought algebra wasn’t a guy?

Yah algebra is a book title

im like pretty sure its a form of math

2 Likes

Fuck you I’m changing your name to algebra because I lov numbers

2 Likes

Meant my name but sure let’s go with that

1 Like

anonymous kids keep saying they hate me what do I do :sob:

1 Like

start anonymously telling every kid you can that you hate them back and some of them are bound to be hits

1 Like

got it, gonna head to my local middle school and start trashing on every kid I can find

3 Likes

:3

1 Like

ME TOO

except for the bit where i voice trained

i thiiink i can sing femme (but this is because i sing along to songs in the shower)

allegedly these two things are Not The Same
and this is true because i dont have a way to transfer the one over

one of my friends told me his gf doesn’t need to voice train because she sings opera lmfao, maybe there is a way to convert that skill into fem voice but i wouldn’t know how to do it

2 Likes

if y’all remember the fish stick tinder story, fish stick just dmed me this pic

that is in fact the same dog

he’s precious

5 Likes

one time he just sat on my foot for like 15 minutes and i was just like ok i live here now

2 Likes

that dog is NOT following the instructions behind him

2 Likes