Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

when I was a little kid, the house I was living in turned a hundred years old, and we threw it a birthday party

and this was like, really unusually old for the area, it was the second oldest house on the block

this seems like the sort of fact that might give British people psychic damage? I’m not sure

2 Likes

man i really wish i had the money to blow on a trip to see the eclipse

2 Likes

next time ill crash at ur place

@Icibalus oh yeah I saw this and thought of you

2 Likes

Party at my place

2 Likes

you probably already know this but “97.9% of the sun will be obscured” does NOT mean “97.9% as cool as a total eclipse.” I don’t know if you have like class or other commitments you can’t get out of but you’re only an hour to an hour and a half from the path of totality [though it will likely be longer day-of for Obvious Reasons], if you can possibly make it to the eclipse I think you will think having done so was a good idea

4 Likes

party at an hour to an hour and a half from chloe’s place

yahr an eclipse is imo more important than any 1 class or plan… imma be sooo jealous when my mom sends pics

1 Like

Yea i have class so i’m gettin what i get

1 Like

True

Though we did kinda wanna try to convince our professor to move class to a different day lol

Wonder if we could

wcs they just say no, right?

Well actually no lol. Part of our grade is an assessment of our professionalism lmfao
They could dock us for asking to reschedule for an eclipse

Buuuuuut might just say fuck it and try, cuz prof is chill and i can afford a few points

1 Like

professionalism is when you don’t make eminently reasonable and polite requests regarding once in a lifetime events in your immediate vicinity

actually fuck them if they say it’s unprofessional lmao

5 Likes

this is literally Blue's Clues

4 Likes

While i’m in arkansas for the eclipse i could do cool things in the state like uh
Drive
And uhh
Drive some more

im in arkansas

1 Like

I cant think about arkansas without thinking about the vine
America explain

my music mix is getting more insane by the day

the colors turned out way too bright but the lighting in my room sucks so it sort of cancels out? :joy_cat:

4 Likes