Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

tutuu is now legally obligated to draw more cute art of arctic

2 Likes

maybe we can now get the arctic bunny suit photoshoot we were promised

5 Likes

I love it. Look at that luxurious mane. Sheā€™s beautiful.

2 Likes

the what

1 Like

average fol users

why am i getting teary-eyed watching ahsoka

he called her snips :sob:

2 Likes

All I could think about during those episodes is how Hayden Christensen has not aged well. Twink death in action or something.

2 Likes

everyone here needs to watch clone wars and rebels

this is a religious experience

1 Like

nope. gonna rewatch the same show for the fourth time.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think I can do Rebels. I watched like 95% of Clone Wars (I should really just finish it), but I bounced on Bad Batch really hard.

Summary
1 Like

Oh. Yeah itā€™s fucked up Arctic never did that like he promised.

1 Like

i suspect im good

man i wish i had a bunny suit

rebels isnā€™t for everyone yeah tbh. i wasnt into it for a few episodes but i was on a mission to finish it and it started growing on me, then i ended up really loving the show
i actually found a guide for the shows so i knew which episodes were filler that i could skip and google the plot for which definitely helped lol

over winter break i went on a star wars binge spree and watched everything through return of the jedi in chronological order (except the mandalorian cuz i didnt like it for some reason) and it was super fun

2 Likes

bad batch is meh
rebels is like clone wars in that you see the characters gradually grow up and change a lot, which makes me feel more emotionally attached to the show

2 Likes

Fair

Genuinely insane that you made it through all of that but couldnā€™t stomach Mandalorian

honestly the little yoda kid was annoying the fuck outta me

3 Likes

How could you not like Glup Shitto

3 Likes