i love fonti

didnt she rep in one of the early champs years

sounds vaguely correct

if I remember where weā€™ve played together correctly it was MtGS

yep season 2

i have no clue how i remember this, ive never even met her lmao
mustā€™ve been from a convo with voxx or something

wasnā€™t s2 still on 2+2

she played in one of the team mafia games on MU after FoLers started playing. I believe this is the game I stayed up 36 hours straight because I remember Fonti was convinced that the team with Punchy on it was a wolf, and my team kept hard shielding them and then also that team because we were convinced both were villagers (part of this was sheeping team gh/lissa/newcomb/like visor or something/someone else goated probably, but we were right)

2 Likes

this also sounds correct

i didnt know how tutuu knew i was cohosting fam so he collected the data and I missed some posts i WILL be querying about

2 Likes

mu team games are simultaneously some of my best village performances reads wise, but holy fuck was my team wronged in pretty much all of them. the last one i died with my day 2 reads list that had 4 of 5 wolves in wolves, and the other wolf as my like ā€œvillager but sussingā€ who i called a wolf at various points but was talked out of it. this reads list was never posted itt. i also think was my last mafia game which is too bad in a way, but that game destroyed me mentally.

edit: i feel obligated to point out that my teamā€™s death was also my fault in both instances because in one the vigiā€™s friend got in a fight with me itt and the vigi listened to them when they said to shoot me (despite me being literally in the thread for 36 hours straight). the second one was me playing wolfy on purpose day 1 because we were the jailkeeper and suspected that we were the most powerful town pr. ā€œwhy would you play wolfy on purpose???ā€ okay so this is obviously a play that both seems insane and risky and fake, but if you do it well, wolves 1) will not kill you 2) begin to invest in your slot as a misyeet and position themselves accordingly. additionally they tend to not do things like role cop you or roleblock you because it feels like a waste when ā€œtheyā€™re going to get yeet any day now.ā€ the key is being able to to play on the edge like that day after day. everything was going well, but i was alone during eod and hard froze during eod without none of my team around to help. i voted in a way that didnā€™t really make sense because i was sort of panicking for reasons even i donā€™t entirely understand. so anyway my teammate comes in the next day (who is normally extremely good at not dying as a villager), and ended up having way more heat than anticipated and less time to play.

1 Like

so first of all what the hell does this mean bow

second of all katze please take a seat and explain the thought process here. please. go ahead.

I should egosearch more

i was joking because you were also on the fam team. it was an intentional non-answer.

youre off the hookā€¦ for now

:3c

1 Like

i fully expect you to complete a full study on me by the end of this year though. on my desk. with fonts

2 Likes

no font size though. Iā€™m not fruity

1 Like

:really:

2 Likes

she did a study on me once it was very fruity and also dangerous

2 Likes