Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Bant (White Blue Green) or Witch-Maw but with different concentrations of various colors than myself. A lot of Blue, and a moderate amount of white. This is the Law & Order & Structure, and I’m not calling you a cop, but you do I think thrive more in that kind of environment. I think your green (mostly for community) is channeled through the other two colors. I think those three colors are the big reasons you like being a DM. The splash of black is… not messing with people per se, but I feel like you like throwing unexpected challenges in front of others, ones that may even seem unfair, but it’s usually because you want to see them overcome it and grow.

4 Likes

I’m on mobile

1 Like

This has happened probably thousands of times due to mobile

1 Like

Oooo pick me

1 Like

yeah I think any Geyde color combination needs to have black in there somewhere

2 Likes

my current incarnation as lilith is like. definitely brought forth by eliza in some form. story lore

1 Like

my eliza not psycho eliza

1 Like

When I brought this new incarnation into the earth…

You’re Jund. You seem to almost be uncomfortable in the quiet. You make jokes, you push buttons, you like getting others in on the fun because it is in your mind all in good fun. Very strong Black vibes because I think you get a kick out of deception and antagonism, but the green filters this into being not meanspirited. Red because yeah chaos and passion.

3 Likes

colors tiered by who they would vote for in the 2016 election

1 Like

filter didnt kick in in time

1 Like

i voted for trump

3 Likes

you arent a color

1 Like

(real)

1 Like

Liar