Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

:sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Do they sneeze when they say their last names

1 Like

I said Esper originally because I vaguely had the impression you were into engineering shit (at least at one point) which I strongly associate with Esper because of the literal Esper shard, but after thinking about it further, Green is definitely a strong third color for you than black. So Bant (White Blue Green). You care about community, you want it to get better, and you’re willing to help make it better (White/Green). You like rules and order (White/Blue). You like knowledge and seek to understand (Blue).

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob:

im an esper smile

established lore

2 Likes

I can confidently say Blue. Maybe splash of white. A splash of red but channeled specifically through blue in the sense that you’re passionate, but mostly about intellectual pursuits or arguments. If you are those colors then it’s referred to as Jeskai.

red white and blue you say

3 Likes

WHAT THE FUCK IS A KILOMETER :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle:

6 Likes

You say. You s ay. U s ay. U S A. USA. USA. USA.

1 Like

It’s the meter where you kilo

I don’t give enough of a shit rn

I have bad news

you say youre a patriot, yet you have watched 8 seasons of gay volleyball anime in the last week. explain that liberal

3 Likes

I know they’re not here but Chloe is extremely Bant, fairly balanced, but less Blue than White/Green because I think she’s most passionate about her community than she is intellectual stuff.

1 Like

I’m not particularly invested in that, so if you’ve changed, hell yeah good for you.

1 Like

can u do orange and arete?

1 Like

orange is red and yellow

1 Like

orange white red
arete blue