Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

orangeandblack 5 confirmed hates over a billion people and associates with known racists? are we really gonna stand and let one of our admins do this?

7 Likes

Are there rocks or anything that could plausibly be natural looking but actually plastic that you can hide a key under

1 Like

Iā€™m confident the front door is locked, the back door Iā€™ve tried fewer times but I think itā€™s locked

I donā€™t know which door is the right door

1 Like

Oh my friendā€™s flight isnā€™t here yet

1 Like

Something like this

theoretically if the host just never comes through (and itā€™s not for my-fault reasons) I could maybe get Airbnb to pay for a hotel room

1 Like

ā€œtheoreticallyā€ no shot they pay

3 Likes

I donā€™t see anything like that by the front door. I could check the back door again? There are lots of random objects in the back yard, thereā€™s some construction happening on the lot next door

1 Like

ask a neighbor still seems like an attractive option

1 Like

also good luck getting a hotel room during probably the most hotel booked time this decade in indianapolis

4 Likes

Boom ig :/

3 Likes

Iā€™m more worried about you not being able to find alternative lodging at this point. I read that most places to stay were fully booked for the eclipse

3 Likes

im sorry about your situation arete i hope it gets resolved :( :people_hugging:

6 Likes

same

1 Like

wish I knew somebody in Indianapolis I could call up but sadly I donā€™t think I do

1 Like

indiana jones?

3 Likes

And youā€™ve tried the key on both doors, and youā€™re pushing the key and turning it forcefully (provided itā€™s even close to working)? Iā€™ve had this happen multiple times because I wasnā€™t twisting the key hard enough

1 Like

if u want to make a 7 hour roadtrip i can house you if all else fails :joy_cat:

4 Likes

this is one of the first times this guy has hosted, idk if thatā€™ll help

(yes I realize thatā€™s kind of a red flag, but the first place I had booked cancelled because the owner got evicted)

(joycat)

3 Likes

might be faster to just drive and crash at sulitā€™s place lol

1 Like