Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Best pfps

1 Like

Does it have to do with bragging about building cool inventions?

1 Like

nah

nah

Wait what invention do you think Iā€™ve made

1 Like

Confused you with Orange and the car they made.

1 Like

Only very tangentially related but thing Iā€™ve been thinking about lately: but did you guys grow up, likeā€¦ how do I put this. Using. Over-the-counter medicines for relief of ailments. People talk about cold medicine. Iā€™ve never taken cold medicine in my life? Antacids? That kind of thing? I see them in stores all the time and always subconsciously was like ā€œoh who the fuck uses thoseā€ but Iā€™ve realised this might be a my-family thing?

1 Like

Okay now Iā€™m insulted

3 Likes

calling grey unfunny wasnā€™t enough?
youā€™re ruthless

3 Likes

Yeah we used them literally all the time. My partner (Jenna) had a family like yours who didnā€™t use any

2 Likes

Like I have chronic migraines and we fucking kept OTC pain relief medicine around and I just never took it. I never thought to take it. There was never any like consciously-stated ā€œoh you donā€™t need medicine for thisā€. In fact my mom often encouraged me to take medicine and I would always deny it. Iā€™ve realised this is generally unproductive and also might be part of why I find being sick I think worse than average?

1 Like

yeah we used them a lot
any time i would cough even once my mom would bust out the emergen-c and nastyass grape-flavored cold medicine

1 Like

i also donā€™t take otc medicine much but thatā€™s because i have trouble swallowing pills

1 Like

idk how people do that

1 Like

I remember this. I hated it

3 Likes

Yeah that would explain it

1 Like

We had the fucking nasty-ass grape Advil for fever reduction when we were kids (I had a seizure from fever when I was a baby so I suspect my parents were extra cautious about that) but that was about it

1 Like

(this was for people who are capable of instilling fear in me)

1 Like

Dora is scary?

1 Like