Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

you know the sequel to undertale yellow is actually more popular than the original, funny enough. costs money though :/

2 Likes
Summary

Hmmmm

1 Like

Literally what a line

Which type of anti-monarchist do you think Ceroba is? Do you think her political ideals for the Underground’s governmental leadership would be mostly flavoured Robespierreian, Jeffersonian, Bonaparteian, Kerenskist, Marxist, Bolshevieki, Luxembourgist, or Mahknist?

2 Likes

Here we go again

1 Like

she’s pro monarchy but only if chujin has absolute power

1 Like

I don’t think anyone here could beat your answers.

i cannot understate just how badly starlo FUMBLED ceroba. because if they were together you KNOW ceroba would be justifying literally every bad decision starlo makes

1 Like

Slay the Princess is a very good game and you should play it BTW (not watch a playthrough)

1 Like

it has disco elysium dialogue tree and disco elysium skill talking so im obligated to agree

2 Likes

Oh dratz, now I will have decision paralysis

1 Like

I’m going to watch a disco elysium playthrough instead to find myself at peace

that being said i guess chujin’s racism won over ceroba in the end

Whoa, it got political

Good luck learning paradise!

actually i guess we don’t know how racist chujin was before the snowdin incident, which happened after kanako was born. much to think about

1 Like

Question of the day, how much of a racist was Chujin. Somebody should make a video essay on this

if ceroba married starlo her canon event would instead be when her kid says “mommy mommy i want a gun” and she doesn’t say no for whatever fucking reason

2 Likes

what if starlo makes good decisions in his life

what then

Benguin :sob: :sob: :sob: