Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Was Ceroba actually racist at the start of the game, though? She never really talked about humans being dangerous in the Pacifist/Neutral route, and she’s just as furious at you as Martlet is. Her grievance with Clover was purely utilitarian, not personal. She respected the child on an emotional level, even.

he literally canonically gives a gun to a child

2 Likes

i would give a child a gun too if people were trying to kill them!

I was about to ask you to give this child a gun

closes door intensely

1 Like

The child already had a gun and Starlo wanted to buy an expensive present for his newly adopted child.

it was a toy gun! starlo bought him a revolver!

To then test his own gun on this newly adopted child…

1 Like

that being said he’s able to wipe out half of the underground with that toy gun for whatever fucking reason

actually the gun that the shopkeeper gives clover is modified to not be lethal

1 Like

and yet!

Can Clover drink the bar drink (that is not allowed for children) in genocide?

if you think that gun isn’t lethal you didn’t watch may mow down starlo with ruthless precision

2 Likes

yes, it’s 20 hp. you can also find it in a trash can in true pacifist!

the moral of the story is if you want alcohol, don’t be a fucking centrist

4 Likes

Mhm. Ruthless precision

thats like calling a wiffle ball bat lethal

I’m gonna be a good kitty .The BEST kitty. And sleep before 5AM today

it’s the same revolver you get in geno and that shit’s super lethal

i also got a wiffle ball bat before i decided to become a serial killer and that didnt effect me much

1 Like

Would you rather have Starlo purchase a frying pan? The revolver was the best thing to give Clover if you didn’t want to risk hurting anybody else.

There’s also the fact that Clover could’ve killed people with pebbles so the weapon itself really didn’t matter. If you don’t have any weapons equipped, you just deal infinite damage.