Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

we never seen frisk kill asgore in a pafacist route so we will never know if he’s invincible in pacafisf against PC’s

2 Likes

also clover is just at. lv 1 still. despite the fact that they totally should’ve gained exp from killing ceroba. and it totally should’ve been enough to lv up.

and you can’t say she doesn’t give enough exp for that because she literally does in geno!

Disregarding statistics which is a bad argument, and just focusing on what is plainly demonstrated, Frisk only has the hundreds multiplier on Genocide. I don’t think would apply to either of them, and Flowey should be loading Clover’s progress.
Clover should also canonically have the dash and shooting abilities which would trivialise this fight, let’s be honest.

the gap between 19 and 20 is lower than the gap between 1 and 2. you can see this via the sans fight

1 Like

Frisk can kill Asgore and abort the Pacifist route, so.

1 Like

For some reason level 20 has lower stats than level 19 in base UT.

woukdnt be a pafacist game then

1 Like

except you kill ceroba in geno at the gap between either 11 and 12 or 10 and 12!

1 Like

determination is stronger than justice

how do you know Jerry didn’t get you right up to that level up

Meowwww

EXP is very explicitly a mental framework in UTY, following UT’s rules but definitely redefining them. Killing them doesn’t seem to be the rule anymore as the Geno!Axis fight proves.

I should try Geno because I want forum user benguinedparbecue to suffer

it only gets worse dw

2 Likes

Yaaaaaay thank you

because i’ve literally jumped from lv 10 to lv 12 in that fight before! that implies significant exp!

Jerry.

why does sky (cat) dislike other cats and humans (besides me)

1 Like

to be clear you would also suffer

But Determination is not Frisk’s soul trait.
I also don’t see how this is particularly pertinent. It is true that Clover isn’t as powerful as Frisk was, but… are we forgetting that the entire Underground combined is equal to one Human soul? Clover should be fine with infinite retries, especially after their journey.