Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i win.

1 Like

I’ve previously tried conditioning myself to associate this switch of minds with some external thing e.g. a song which sometimes helps it be less unpleasant to initiate it. But it still makes me insane afterward

1 Like

Some days every once in a while I’ll be like well what if I just permanently switch one day to “yes executive function” mode and never switch back surely I can do that. But I forget that it has sid eeffects like making me want to kill people or spend money on gacha games. Sad!

2 Likes

I don’t want to spend money on gacha games.
I want the games to just give me the in-game currency so I can acquire all the characters and not use half of them.

1 Like

do you want to kill people ash

3 Likes

Do you like hurting other people?

I literally am not the one who ate waffles with bath water

the statement was with, not without

jigsaw gives tasks that the taskee doesn’t want to do to make them value life more, or die trying

Call yourself. Easy.

Depends on how badly I lost to them in Brawl Stars.

1 Like

i think most of them don’t want to do the tasks because it involves horrible mutilation of yourself and/or others

i think eating waffles with bath water is horrible mutilation of the soul

if not of the stomach

It genuinely sucks there’s a considerable ratio of rigged/horribly unfair traps to genuine ones is so close…

some of those traps were just poorly thought out but i’m pretty sure a vast majority of the rigged traps were just amanda trying to straight up kill people

2 Likes

shoutout to that room where the guy had to tear himself off a bunch of hooks (already fucked up) on a time limit and the door was welded shut anyways

1 Like

Like why the jaws???

you’re going to have to specify

The last chain. Hooked through his bottom jaw. Even without the sealed doors, he was likely going to go out due to blood loss.