Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Unfair even if already rigged.

pretty sure there were hooks on his tendons as well

he never had a chance in the slightest

Exactly, yes-

tbf most of the traps is the Saw movies are not the og Jigsaw Killer so yeah them not aligning with his vision of things isn’t a stretch

On the whole I think the franchise (through 7, most recent I’ve seen) is enjoyable, but the average quality definitely goes down over time

“Hello there Fortress of Lies user. Before you I have placed a cat ear headband - wait what are you doing I didnt even give you the task yet”

1 Like

:wowee:

did you know that every single film with the word saw in it is part of the SAW franchise and canonically happened in the same universe as SAW™?

for example, the SAW™shank Redemption, or I SAW™ the TV Glow

2 Likes

it was fucked up when jigsaw locked getting on estrogen behind burying yourself alive

2 Likes

its a specific genre that you either love or hate but for the most part yeah they constantly get worse although i think if you’re just watching it for the gore or torture then they probably generally get better

i personally watched them for their subtle storywriting

1 Like

ive been told to watch i saw the tv glow and itd finally crack my egg

i feel like thatd ruin my entire character arc tho what do u think

1 Like

kat to be frank i don’t think you have an egg at this point. your gender is far beyond my feeble binary trans comprehension

2 Likes

it’s a good film though you should watch it

should i ask @arete then

yeah sure. who told you it would crack your egg anyway that seems a strange thing to say

1 Like

I am vexed.

2 Likes

nobody it just adds more drama when I say it like that

2 Likes

oh right. kat i’m going to be real if i didn’t know you better i’d say you constantly seekin out excuses to bring up Gender was indicative of something. but also you literally use any/all pronouns there’s no egg to crack there

1 Like

you brought up the gay movie first so actually this is your fault

1 Like