Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

That might’ve been the marshal

You made the assassin into the duke who is a woman

1 Like

she probably is just that hateful but it would be really funny if jk rowling was just a normal ass person and the black mold was taking her over like a transphobic venom

1 Like

Hm

I know I decided that Duke is just a gender neutral noble title in this universe but

the timeline where black mold makes you a TERF is one I don’t want to think about

1 Like

Let me check

Yea

like yeah we found the root casue of fascism. it’s Mold

1 Like

You referred to the marshal as he and they i think

1 Like

Yeah I used they frequently because I couldn’t decide gender but I tried to use he more often for marshal for a bit

And I think that’s why I used they for Duke originally but fuck yeah non binary dukw

i attribute the fact that the mets have somehow turned themselves into a playoff caliber team to the metsification of fol

4 Likes

my favorite cut of coat? oh i love naval coats. my favorite book? Moby Dick.

1 Like

gazes forlornly into the distance Rime of the middling Mariners…

1 Like

yeah

i wanted to celebrate the astros downfall so bad but deep down i knew they weren’t dead

1 Like

oh yeah speaking of which. my baseball team is the fucking Mariners. anyway i started swearing on the seas and skies as well as swearing on gods and it’s the best decision I’ve made in a bit. i love being overdramatic for no reason

1 Like

the mariners are my secondary but my primary team also isn’t doing too hot. what a fucked up year

1 Like

unfortunately it turns out that the Astros are unkillable and you cannot, in fact, win with a good pitching stff and nothing else