Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Yea

1 Like

HI CORN

You sit with one shoulder unnaturally elongated and neck twisted?

1 Like

I’m just confused how you’ve never encoutnered anime woman posing before

2 Likes

Face blindness? Me too

i just wanted to see if people liked it too cause i have minimal access to yall and i came back to everything on fire :sob:

1 Like

i wish i never saw anime women

Corn regularly-ish checking the cookie thread for this stuff is genuinely shocking to me but only because I didn’t think they used fol at all?
Which is probably still true and it’s just a “check for responses” thing

1 Like

Yea fair

Wdym minimal access tho

i am obsessed with knowing what people have to say about things i do but im also really paranoid and dont want to look at the same time
what is wrong with me

1 Like

ME TOO

Mostly

i
dont feel like joining nerdcord rn

2 Likes

Oh that’s fair

I didn’t know why you left and I interpreted the minimal access as “they got forced to” but

https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+girl+pose+reference+before%3A2020-01-01&client=firefox-b-1-m&sca_esv=5fbf67e4323cad9e&sca_upv=1&udm=2&biw=375&bih=542&sxsrf=ADLYWIKkt5-0jntYwWjK2AxzWDCZCX9OaQ%3A1724772945273&ei=UfLNZqm0EPqKptQP3Y3X0Q8&oq=anime+girl+pose+reference+before%3A2020-01-01&gs_lp=EhNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwIithbmltZSBnaXJsIHBvc2UgcmVmZXJlbmNlIGJlZm9yZToyMDIwLTAxLTAxSNwaUKMNWJYacAB4AJABAZgBlQGgAYUOqgEEMS4xNLgBA8gBAPgBAZgCAKACAJgDAIgGAZIHAKAHowU&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

1 Like

there are many reasons to leave nerdcord

1 Like

i just am in the state of not feeling like it
i have been living my best life by crying 24/7 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Imma be real we kind of organized a few things under the assumption you would Never come back
This is mostly kyo’s fault he deleted the hates it here role