Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

hi nerds

1 Like

kinda want to do some tinkering on my projects but unfortunately i’m having a transgenderly moment and have to avoid looking at my screen too hard lest I see my reflection. at lesat I’ll be fine in a bit

2 Likes

Uh, if it was raw bacon that’s a REALLY bad idea

If it was pre-cooked then you were literally never cooking it anyways just heating it up and i will laugh at the fact you made such a big deal out of that

LMAO
what is it

Mako’s secondary’s description now no longer has the “MELEE” tag

In short it was supposed to get bigger if Mako’s size increased but that never worked, so rather than make it work they’re just removing the tag that implies it should grow with your size

1 Like

which is absolutely the right call btw I do not want a quarter of the field to be taken up by mako’s repulsion field if she starts stacking size awakenings

1 Like

yakuza kiwami got a switch port before silksong released

5 Likes

LMAO

That’s so funny

at this point i’m not convinced that silksong isn’t just a tech demo

2 Likes

Itll come out eventually. It has to.

2 Likes

This is just a really smart marketing campaign. It spreads on word of mouth alone bc of their devoted fanbase, meaning they have to spend practically nothing. It’s genius. Team Cherry are geniuses.

4 Likes

“The year is 2048. I have travelled from the past to ask for Silksong’s release date. Please, I’m running out of time.”
“Cancelled.”

The bad ending.

5 Likes

I’m really glad I added this to your FAM role.

3 Likes

at this rate i’ll beat hollow knight in time for silksong (i’ve procrastinated it for 4 years)

They came up for concept of Hollowknight in 2013. It was released in 2017. Silksong was originally going to be DLC, but they decided to announce it has a sequel in 2019. We’re rapidly approaching the point where more time has passed since work on Silksong started than the time it took between someone thinking of the original idea for Hollowknight and its release.

4 Likes

I know I genuinely cannot affect your decisionmaking here but if you don’t buy it I will cry

2 Likes

cleopatra lived closer to the invention of the iphone than the building of the great pyramids. similarly, historians will note that we lived closer to the building of the great pyramids than to the release of silksong

7 Likes