Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

True…

Did you know that Cleopatra lived closer to the extinction of the last mammoths

Compared to what?

Actually bad example.

A better comparison would be that those who built the great pyramids still had a chance to meet wolly mammoths if they went on one specific island

1 Like

I had a dream some friend I don’t talk to anymore confessed their love to me and I was mentally like “dude I am in a relationship and you are in a relationship what homewrecker shit is this” so I IMMEDIATELY changed the subject to AI art without acknowledging them at all and it worked

4 Likes

“Did you know Picrew is not AI art actually”

“Oh yeah I remember using it for forum games…”

Problem solved

2 Likes

My dreams are fantasies where if somebody says something I don’t like I can ignore them and the problem goes away

3 Likes

my nintendo switch after doing a single heat action:

4 Likes

one of the ones you sent me in music league

it was the kid a one

Re: AI art they were like “oh yeah I used to hold (position I find to be unreasonable) but your posts on tumblr changed my mind and now I hold (position I find to be reasonable)”. Genuinely blatant power fantasy shit. My dreams are magical worlds where everybody is secretly in love with me but I don’t have to acknowledge or do anything about it whatsoever and if somebody asks me a question I don’t feel like answering I can ignore it and my posting on tumblr is so smart and articulate that everybody who sees it agrees with me even if they didn’t before

3 Likes

Also it was in Lobotomy Corporation and Binah was hunting and killing us but that’s not relevant

1 Like

The worst nightmare ever

1 Like

a reminder that she only met majima once and he made such a big impression on her he appeared in her dreams

1 Like

From how many violent crackheads are roaming the streets, I think every single person would make a big impression on me. Will not fail to not be memorable in a bad way

wtf sam and max pfp

[insert boomer comment]

1 Like

I’m right now imagining if my parents ever ask me those slangs what the hell am I even going to explain it to them

1 Like

say you dunno

“Silviu what is a “Queer”??”

“I don’t know”

yes

1 Like