Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Anyways
Can’t wait for when I can start HRT

wish you the best of luck with it willow ^^

1 Like

Ty

1 Like

There’s a lot of roadblocks because parents and I really don’t know where to start
Arete gave me some practical advice but

It’s going to happen anyways

At the very least I can get a referral to someone near where I’m going lol

FTR I’ve tried every form of appeal to my parents (and by that I mean logical appeal and emotional appeal) and they haven’t let up
My brain still wants to try but the only thing it can result in is hurt

:joy_trans:

how the hell isnt this a site emoji

i can probably fix this right now

1 Like

I know that any appeal to me they make to change my mind or to justify their decision is just a mask and the real reason is rooted in religion and nothing else
But parts of me are still fooled by the science mask and want to try to convince them otherwise
Even though I know it’s false

But TL;Dr thanos gif

Do it

I’m monologuing in cookie thread

if you were the only person who remembered the beatles existed how long would it take for you to find out

1 Like

the science overwhelmingly shows it has positive effects with vanishingly small rates of regret. that’s what the science says. that’s the consensus of every major medical association in the US

2 Likes

do you mean beetles like the bug?

3 Likes

i asked someone this ever important question yesterday and they said “probably months, but i hum goodbye yellow brick road to myself sometimes and people not recognizing it might tip me off”

when i informed them that’s an elton john song they revised their answer to years

2 Likes

Fun fact though: my mom said even if I showed her fifty positive studies compared to her 3 negative and unreliable studies, she wouldn’t change her mind so i know that her belief is not science rooted

Yea lol

something something :joy_trans:

speaking of joy trans (ironic)

florida
2 Likes

:wowee:

if people who lived outside of florida were transported to a world where florida never existed how long would it take for them to find out

1 Like