Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Terms and conditions @May apply

I literally just mean like, one appointment. So that there can be blood tests done and a prescription given. I think the same should be done for birth control if it will affect your hormones lmao

3 Likes

1 Like

i thought you were based :pensive:

3 Likes

im more based than u could ever imagine
I don’t think one appointment is unreasonable, feel free to DM me explaining why u disagree bc i do wanna hear thoughts on this

1 Like

DM me as to not flood cookie thread/idk if this counts as political

1 Like

i’ve been told a while ago that no matter what the tb rand is, it’s a completely mechanically fair game and you’re not allowed to complain about the setup

to that end, I have made the perfect, not complainable TB shortform game.

player a: drunk investigator with SW ping on player C and D
player b: Baron
player c: Virgin
player d: saint
player e: imp

phase times will be 2m to whisper 1 min to nom/vote

3 Likes

something something tb is only designed for 7-15 players

2 Likes

yea

where does it say that?

i think she means the birth control thing

i don’t thiiink this is true? iirc in the rulebook they say tb is meant for 5-15. may be misrememebring tho

1 Like

the hrt thing is definitely reasonable fmpov but maybe she has something against it or smth

it is true

but they claim TB is the only full script that works in teensy

2 Likes

but yes as atlas has gleefully demonstrated you cannot rand TB in teensy

1 Like

yea baron is just kinda stupid in teensy
same applies to SW but to a lesser extent

Well tbh my stance on birth control is (in a straight relationship) “its wild that it’s expected that a woman should be the one to take pills constantly and do all of these things to prevent it while the man does nothing and it’s more taboo for the man to do something”

1 Like

you could probably fullrand nonteensie tb without any wotm, which you can’t do for. basically any other script

although you miiight wanna rerand if the empath ends up seated between the imp and the scarlet woman

you cant do that irl so eh

1 Like