Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Happy you day @YoubutWorse

1 Like

There is over-the-counter birth control now which is hormones. And if you’re worried about someone young being stupid about it, make it an 18 or older thing. Anyone that we allow to smoke cigarettes should be allowed to take HRT just as freely lol

3 Likes

Holy shit

we allow people to smoke cigarettes cause companies make money off it

1 Like

I de-ranked to high bronze because I have skill issues, can’t wait to discover they put me in rookie

i have no clue what my rank is can you check

1 Like

No

1 Like

thanks for your help

1 Like

When i turn round you stay frozen to the spot

Yeah isnt birth contol literally terrible for women lol

1 Like

Cigarette age is 21

2 Likes

Like if HRT is there random people wont buy it the worst thing that i could see happening was some brainded youtuber doing (becoming a woman for 24 hours challange). People dont take life changing drugs willy nilly i havent heard people getting high of HRT yet so its not even problem anyway

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUBIE YOUBIE YOUBIE

I absolutely missed that this changed in almost every state

1 Like

5 Likes

It can have side effects like weight gain and may cause depression in some cases, but it’s not terrible for them. The mechanism of action can vary, but hormone-based ones usually involve elevating the level of certain hormones to ones comparable to pregnancy which stops you from getting pregnant. I could be wrong but I think the only active ingredient is bioidentical hormones.

2 Likes

Sorry evilvillian123456789 but my limit is at destroying the local orphanage then gaslighting the children into building an evil factory that makes evil children clones that look like actual children but dislike all vegetables and fruits doing any more is too much we cant be together

1 Like

The “HRT OTC” thing was mostly a hyperbolic way of saying that I wish it was accessible as possible just to be clear. Like I think it probably could be made OTC (estrogen more easily than testosterone because the latter is currently heavily controlled), but that’s not really a policy position I would care to advocate for.

1 Like

Checks out thats what my friends have been telling me

1 Like