Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

I mean you can technically just go to the print version at any time

discourse lends itself to massive hyperposting which in itself leads to a different style of play.

1 Like

the modern era

benguined would say “linsanity run” and i’d be inclined to agree

3 Likes

whiskey and misery

2 Likes

yeah but print version sucks and i hate it?

1 Like

i used to play an mmo with a girl and every time she beat me in a 1v1 duel i gave her all my in-game currency that i had on my character. she demanded it and i found it very fun to give it all to her

2 Likes

“too many live services”

like OS is great and the devs are fantastic but people are already in too deep in LoL/Valorant/CS/etc. and you can really only play one live service game at a time

2 Likes

what mmo was it

1 Like

yeah but not right now its late for me heheh :blush: tomorrow or later

1 Like

The devs probably are fantastic, but Omega Strikers was far from great and was flawed

3 Likes

I genuinely fear for the fact that their entire mission statement as a studio is built around making competitive multiplayer games because I genuinely do not know if it’s possible for an indie studio to make a successful live service competitive multiplayer game in 2024

2 Likes

:|

ok

1 Like

kyo youve said that the only reason u dont like it is because of the lack of “meaningful progression” not because the gameplay is bad

ACKH

yeah ok fair

ime the meaningful progression is generally the ladder. but idk

It can be flawed and a great game

especially with the price being free

1 Like

yeah lol

the gameplay I can’t say was “bad”, but there as I said there was no progression both in ranked (pretty much) and account levelling

1 Like