Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

the wincon isn’t the point the point is the rp lol

i think the wincon sounds boring and clashes with the premise

1 Like

Yeah I agree it was just an idea

1 Like

can you give me the non-important rules so i can include them now too?

1 Like

Ye one sec I’m on mobile now

1 Like

Actually no. I should be the only person allowed to get it. (/s)

ty for the response that clears up a lot of the questions i had and also makes a lot of sense bc i do entirely agree with the fact it should be easier to access. I had somrthing else written here that i forgot and FOL didnt save bc my service died for a sec

2 Likes

dr balls off

1 Like

Simply give them estrogen

The one drug trial I’m aware stopped because it made some of the subjects depressed.

“But doesn’t that happen to women?”

Yes. IIRC it had fewer and/or less severe side effects, and was better all around but the trial was stopped by the company funding it simply because it had a common non-trivial side effect.

1 Like

Lmao

I think there are a bunch currently being tested, but there is an anecdote I’ve heard multiple times, usually in the context of how healthcare for men is treated vastly differently than healthcare for women is. Couldn’t find it on a quick search though so repeat at your own risk

2 Likes

yeah i agree, why did she list those and “pull pranks”, seems a bit redundant?

1 Like

inconveniences for thee, but not for me(n)

1 Like

…for she, but not for he?

1 Like

Yeah ok

This is solvable, you should have some variety of online portal through which you can request a replacement, or possibly just print one depending on your insurance company

(you may or may not know the login info for your online portal)

2 Likes

did you fall into a time vortex

Yes

rats.

1 Like

i’ll just rewrite and post everything i have now

try to get back to me with the things sometime soonish so i can jam them in early

1 Like