Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Writing an isekai light novel is such egg behaviour like i get it bro you’re trans stop incelposting it makes this shit unwatchable

2 Likes

What did I miss

1 Like

1000 dollar refund wooooooooo I’m rich now (when it goes into my bank)

1 Like

I’ve had so many troubles with getting Pell grant this year because of whatever the fuck decided they needed to change fasfa systems making colleges slow to a halt in processing them

1 Like

willow what does each player’s reputation start as

1 Like

Depends on archetype

are demands made publicly privately or both

also is there bog-standard whispers in the game or is that covered by letters

1 Like

Anyway I still love the fact that if you have a guardian who will take care of you you are considered independent and thus are usually eligible for the full Pell Grant amount, I know it’s meant for people who don’t have a guardian who will take care of them for their college career but it’s still really nice, my aunt is a nurse and would be making too much money for me to get any aid

Though I do dislike how my aunt couldn’t adopt me when I was 18 (my mother wouldn’t let her adopt me before I turned 18 when I think I could decide) because then it wouldn’t be a legal guardianship anymore

1 Like

also what does this mean

If you’re out of letters for the round, you can also reply in conversation, but your words will carry more mechanical weight in a letter.

1 Like

There is whispers during festivities

1 Like

No idea

1 Like

just gonna. remove it.

1 Like

I think it’s probably both

that’s. weird.

should i make it that whispers are announced so theres some mech benefit to private letters or

1 Like

Anyway, about Kroger, I think this is funny enough to talk about since it’s not really venting. The manager was really nice to me and talked about how I seemed like a nice dude and how I really improved and I was like alright cool that’s awesome. It was a trial by fire I think. Anyway, we have had like five to six people interview for stocking after I got hired, but only one other person was hired, despite the fact that they need stockers. During break my coworkers were talking about how a lot of people are turned away because the manager isn’t willing to give people a chance and how they desperately need people.

4 Likes

Don’t care lol

As mentioned it’s not really about the mech
Maybe you can have infinite whispers you just have to announce creation and then you can just use it

The “optimal” strat is to create one with everyone at the start but like. No one cares enough

Like it’s a fucking roleplay game lol

Like, the assistant manager? Not sure? The stocking manager whenever the manager is gone, who’s responsbile for frozen stuff and makes sure that gets all done, is going on a long vacation which has been known about for a while. One of my coworkers is leaving soon.

Soon it will be me, the manager, and three other coworkers who can’t all work seven days a week (the manager probably could, he’s sixty years old but he never takes a break because it makes him sleepy. Convinced that man is simply built differently)

2 Likes