Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

@daeron this is the omega strikers progression we need…

the virgin dbd lore with expanded worlds and an entire new game about it and random franchise tieins that are just There

the chad omega strikers lore that is just bad fanfiction

anyways

Saw a tumblr post which was just showing somebody who blogs in their Wiktionary edit notes… this could be me, I have this nature

1 Like

Quizbowl reference

1 Like

i love stock clues because i still don’t know what cao xueqin meant by this

1 Like

many scatterings of things i can make binary assocations from but have no idea what they actually mean

I know what Cao Xueqin meant by this maybe you just need to read like 80 chapters

it sounds like some shit they’d say in danganronpa v3 i’m gonna be real

1 Like

Good news: I finally got onto the Ciel route.
Bad news: I’m hitting every dead end in the book.

It’s a book based off of Cao Xueqin’s life. It comments a lot on the literature of the time. It is truth and it is fiction.

It’s also about the downfall of an incredibly rich family, and specifically a boy who essentially lives in a fantasy land free from real consequences for most of his life (and in fact travels to a literal fantasy land early in the novel), and lives most of his life striving to escape from reality and write poetry and such, but for whom reality all comes crashing down by the end of things.

1 Like

isn’t he also a reborn stone

Yes and he;s both yin and yang. Keep up

1 Like

This sounds like an even more depressing Challenger Deep.

He’s literally visited by the fairy Disenchantment in the early chapters of the book. Truth becomes fiction when the fiction’s true. It’s all very simple

It’s really not that depressing an experience to read IMO

Because ok first of all you underestimate exactly how many (like 70) chapters we go fucking around in the garden

To be disenchanted you have to first be enchanted and it’s good at making you enchanted.

1 Like

And second of all like it’s reality. It’s relieving to watch this unreal place suddenly become real. With money troubles

1 Like

This sounds like it’d be depressing.
Like, Turning Red’s ending made me depressed because I calculated that it’d take the family decades to pay off the damage that their teenage daughter’s impulsive actions caused.