Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

And it also causes you to repress every gender

Pro health tip #82: Bastard mafia games are bad for your health, vanilla mafia games are recommended for heavy machinery operators, drinking people and pregnant women.

2 Likes

guillo is a strong advocate for agender people…

1 Like

i’ve been sitting here for the past hour hearing music that ranges from moderate to terrible playing mario maker while my consciousness keeps drifting

did you know that to clear a 4 block jump over an unsafe platform you need a small amount of speed in the smb3 theme

could always listen to good music. like massive attack

1 Like

after beating that one level i have now gained the skills to have my thumbs and pinky fingers hurt when doing anything elsr

and now my hands hurt

i have no idea how may can do this for hours at a time. he must have particularly strong and nimble hands

hypermobility means he can push his fingers further into the buttons, therefore playing the game faster and stronger. hes also a masochist
these 3 traits allow him to be pretty good at splatoon

1 Like

Devs that acknowledge you are a walking breathing advertisement that have probably made them more than $80 in advertisement & data collection sales!!

2 Likes

Wow, it got shut down? lol. I only heard about the game because it was failing miserably

1 Like

it’s quite irritating that the anti-wokesters:tm: now have another “gO wOkE Go BroKe” target

despite concord’s failings definitively not being due to the fact it’s “woke”

apex legends would beg to differ

1 Like

does anybody really care about what people with bad opinions think

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t speak to Cops.

1 Like

Awful GIM idea:

A standard game of Grand Idea Mafia, as played on MafiaScum. Week-long deadlines, over 13,000 unique roles to choose from, and a very much biasing host.

2 Likes

welcome back town of Salem tax reports

2 Likes

Sorry, uh, me no speak good legalese. me go now.

1 Like

i pirated it so i retained my heterosexuality

3 Likes

So this is what happens when you support the Patreon.